We Are Celebrating The Anniversary of The Endangered Species Act!
We are celebrating the anniversary of the Endangered Species Act of 1973
By Prehemptive CBD
An opportunity for people of all ages to observe and learn about endangered species and protect them. The Endangered Species Act of 1973 successfully defended thousands of plants and animals from extinction, but thousands of more species still need our help.
Here are some simple tips from The Endangered Species Coalition on how you can help keep plants and animals safe from extinction.
- Learn about endangered species where you live.
- Minimize the use of herbicides and pesticides.
- Reduce your water usage and waste.
- To help minimize the impact on the rainforest and other natural environments, recycle and buy sustainable products.
- Always be vocal about your support for protection and conservation efforts for endangered plant and animal species.